Our Meetings are held September through May at Blue Point Congregational Church, 236 Pine Point Road, Scarborough
The doors are open from 9:30am until 2pm. Our programs usually start about 10 am. Programs run between 1 and 2 hours. After the programs we have the space to continue socializing and hooking, so bring a lunch and enjoy yourself.
Coffee, tea, snacks will be provided, but you need to bring your own lidded drink container.
Tin Pedlar Officers
- Presidents ~ Barbara ‘Pepi’ Upton firstname.lastname@example.org 363-4590
- Faith Webster email@example.com 363-7168
- VP/Programs ~ Sheila Kilgore firstname.lastname@example.org 363-4368
- Theresa Jack email@example.com 767-9964
- Secretary ~ Trudy Brown firstname.lastname@example.org 775-3294
- Treasurer ~ Rachel Johns email@example.com 854-2797
- Library ~ Sara Salisbury firstname.lastname@example.org 883-3773
- Hostesses ~ Gena Clukey email@example.com
- Communications/Social Media ~ Deb Arcaro firstname.lastname@example.org 839-3276
- Cumberland Fair ~ Marion Gallant email@example.com 625-7706
MEMBERSHIP (new and renewal): All members of Tin Pedlar must also be members of ATHA, the national organization.
TIN PEDLAR CHAPTER
Dues of $20 should be paid on or before the September and October meetings. Pay at the meetings or by snail mail to Rachel Johns, 910 Methodist Road, Westbrook, Me 04092; checks made out to Maine Tin Pedlar.
Dues of $32 may be made in one of the following three ways:
- 1. Checks made out to ATHA may be sent to Joan Cahill, 6001/2 Maple Street, Endicott, NY 13760.
- 2. Pay online at www.atharugs.com
- 3. Rachel will take all ATHA new and renewal checks.
Cumberland Fair Rugs
All Cumberland Fair rugs that will be judged need to have a completed registration. If you did not pre-register use the form included in this mailing. If you absolutely cannot take your rugs to the fair, they may be brought to the September meeting. This year the worm challenge projects do not need to be registered as they were not intended for judging. Tin Pedlars will maintain a listing on these challenge pieces. If you wanted your challenge piece judged, you need to complete a registration.