- Sign up with the chapter and receive a strip of wool 3″ x 18″ provided by the chapter
- Use the majority of the wool – AS IS – no over dyeing
- Use cut of your choice
- May use embellishments of your choice
- Use a pattern of your choice – original, adaptation or commercial design
- Bring finished mat to upcoming meetings for a chance at a special door prize
- Bring finished mat for display at the April 2011 meeting and be entered into the contest for the completed mats
This challenge is not a swap. Your mats may be of any size and theme. You just need to include the provided wool within your hooking.