Mtg. called to order at 9:45am by President Ruckert
Treasure report: balance $3215.27
Next Mtg 3/14/15 – Auction. Please bring your items. Jeni will be auctioneer.
Blue Point Church is having an event after our mtg. Kate Chadbourne, Celtic Music – donation at door of $10.
Librarian: new book – Beginning Rug Hooking
- Westford, March 21st, forms here, 9-3, $25. Carpooling recommended. Lauri going and can take 5 more in her car.
- Peacock workshop – Anya Knapp, 3 day workshop 4/25-4/26 paper here
- Jackye’s workshop March 11-15, Irish Cottage
- Alfred hook-in – Lauri is overseeing it. Normal mailing list has been sent. If it is not filled, she’ll take others. limited space – 50 people, not publishing information.
- Harriet is feeling better – strained back
- Lauri and Harriet are looking for ideas for future meetings. Clip board going around.
ATHA Mag – Jackye’s been featured in most recent issue. She said Trudy helped her write the article.
A newer member has an idea of the chapter having a kit available to help new people learn. Idea will be considered for a program. People could donate strips.
Door prize won by Sara Salisbury
Show and Tell was enjoyed
Tips were shared in the group that will be compiled for the library and posted on blog.
Mtg. adjourned 10:30am