- If you can volunteer for any month where the box(es) have no names that will be appreciated.
- For potluck months (September, December and June ) all members bring food.
- Coffee volunteers should get to meeting by 9:00 to start coffee.
- Ideally there should be 3 volunteers for all months.
Supplies found in closet across from stairs on right: coffee, filters, powdered creamer, sugar & sugar packets, powdered lemonade, plates, napkins, plastic wear, teas. Some supplies are in boxes on floor others on shelf just above.
For Pot Luck (Sept./ Dec./ June):
- set up food table(s)
- set up side room with tables and chairs if not already done
- 9-9:30 put beverage(s) and snacks suitable for morning snacks on round table
- 11:30 put out lunch food, plates, utensils, napkins, cups etc (heat hot food and put salads together as needed)
- clean up after meal
For regular meetings (not Pot Luck)
- 9-9:30 put snacks, beverages plates, utensils, napkins, cups etc out on round table
- clean up after snacks
Coffee & beverage making directions
- Electric coffee urns are in kitchen – put filters in both urn baskets – you will need to punch whole in center so that support can go through).
- Fill stainless steel urn with 28 ounces of water and add 2 cups of regular coffee to basket.
- Add 24 ounces water to tan urn and 24 tablespoons (little bit less than 2 cups) of decaf coffee to basket.
- Plugs for both urns should be besides them and when ready to start brewing plug them in to outlets found nearby.
- When coffee is ready red light will come on at bottom of pot. There are 2 insulated brown carafes nearby – fill each carafe with corresponding coffee and put on table. Refill as needed.
- Fill a tea kettle of water with water and bring to boil (for tea). Place tea bags and lemon (if available) besides stove/kettle. Members come in and help themselves.
- There is powdered lemonade in supply closet which can be made up in clear pitcher and put out
Remember your help is needed in order to have snacks and/or coffee every month
Thanks in advance for your response & also thanks to those members who have already volunteered.